Services to all sectors of the quality-robustas community
- Promotion of the Gourmet robusta alternative.
- A comprehensive website providing news, documents and developments affecting the robusta world, for the first time ever.
- A membership open to all sectors of the community, producers, exporters, importers, distributors, roasters, retailers and consumers.
- A correspondence service available to all who want to know more about quality robustas.
- Direct links to the websites and email boxes of members.
- An opportunity to address the many problems affecting the community, including anti-robusta lobbying, and to look for solutions.
- An official community presence at coffee related events, with the aim to hold one primarily dedicated to robustas by the year 2006.
Specific services to Producers and Exporters
- Analysis and Diagnostic of their available robusta coffees in relation to the demands of the specialty market.
- Timing and Budgeting of the necessary improvements.
- Design and implementation of personalized upgrade programs including any or all of the stages, from picking to shipment.
- Exhibiting and promotion of robusta gourmet coffees at industry trade shows and events worldwide.
- Identification and selection of importers for the coffees offered.
- Marketing and Trademark assistance.
- Agency and sampling services, follow up of sales and contracts.
Specific services to Importers, Distributors, Roasters and Retailers
- Identification and selection of exporters of suitable specialty robustas.
- Development of new sources.
- Marketing Assistance.
- Agency and sampling services, follow up of purchases and contracts.